Most women leave their 3 week diet review. Only 13% of starting a regime to lose kilos keeps it for 13 weeks or more, while 16% leaves it after only one week. This was the conclusion to a recent study in England, whose results have been published by the Daily Mail and collected by the site informe21.com.
Faced with such findings, it is not strange to realize that most women are tired of following strict regimes. The truth is that many we find it difficult to diet. Mainly by cravings, as stated by 59% of respondents in the study (sent to do by brand sweetener Splenda).
Are there more alternatives to achieve the objective? Of course! According to a report published in the magazine Veja and quoted by the terra.com.pe site, there are a number of lifestyle habits that should be adopted to achieve low weight.
The specialist of the Brazilian Society of Endocrinology, Marcio Mancini, delivered in that article several secret that here we reveal:
1. Sleep well: rest 8 hours each night helps regulate the biological clock, hormone production and is beneficial for weight loss.
2. Say goodbye to the TV in the bedroom: I have it in your piece increases the time you stay in bed without moving.Even worse if you eat in front of the screen, they increase the chances that ingest more food.
3. Take two glasses of water half an hour before each meal: This will make you feel a little satisfied when eating and, therefore, increase the likelihood of consuming fewer calories.
4. Choose smaller plates: This simple act will help control your food portions.
5. Eat your hours: Especially at night, because the effect of fat eating late can be harmful not only for your weight but also for your health.
6. Drink less alcohol: Besides being a calorie product may cause you to lose control of the amount of food you eat.
7. Practice yoga: This discipline helps reduce the risk of obesity, according to a study published in 2009 by the Journal of the American Dietetic Association.
8. Eat more vegetables and whole grain foods: This type of ingredients increases satiety without harming our health.
If you experience problems with this site, please contact the webmaster